NST 0.42% $14.24 northern star resources ltd

I love watching Rick's interviews, it gives me confidence that...

1. 3,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 576
    I love watching Rick's interviews, it gives me confidence that my due diligence on NST was sound when I heard that part of the interview, not just on his list but up the top by a wide margin!

Exploration update seemed pretty good to, not great and I think some of the numbers were misreported/ calculated amongst the merger of the 2 companies.

What it did confirm was the basis for the merger was sound as far as bringing the "Golden Mile" under one owner, it may also need to be renamed to the "Golden Miles" as it seems it will keep getting extended

Gold down slightly in AUD terms last night but I still think likely an up day for NST as now I think there's solid evidence the merger is a sound value proposition.

Balance sheet wise we're in a $38m net cash position at 31st March and adding approximately $8-9m per week to that total, that's an incredible position to be in with a long life of Reserves and fully funded exploration program likely to extend those reserves to at least maintain mine life at current levels as production ramps up.

Very comfortable holding this in my Super.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.24
Change
-0.060(0.42%)
Mkt cap ! $16.36B
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.44 $14.44 $14.16 $46.27M 3.241M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1814 $14.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.25 6782 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.