PEN 4.55% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

Well You30Ate, what can one say other than you are a "big girls...

1. 1,163 Posts.
    Well You30Ate, what can one say other than you are a "big girls blouse", nothing else can describe your pathetic hand wringing diatribe re PEN'S admitted malfunction. Are you of the Gen Y, X lot that has only ever hoped for or experienced or imagined a perfect world?
    Did you ever experience 18% interest rates of the 80's, or the Tech wreck in 2k or the GFC losses.
    By your claims I would expect none of the above has ever applied to your good self. Common sense is a feature that applies to all lateral thinking experienced generations but sadly today it's mostly missing.

Here in Tasmania, we recently experienced a situation whereby our Bass-link electricity cable linking Tas to Vic was severly disrupted, meaning Tas relied on extremely low lake levels to feed us with hydro power until the cable was repaired - some 7 months later - at a cost that will probably never be fully revealled.
    Our dams and lakes are NOW overflowing.
    My line of thought, this situation is an instance where a company should be forced to reveal all in what caused the cable to fail.........not some blockage caused on start-up of a brand new plant in Peninsula Energy.

Get your perspectives in order and reduce you drivel output.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $366.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.0¢ $3.735M 32.91M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1600000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 6110118 73
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.