LIN 4.35% 11.0¢ lindian resources limited

I agree with it but I have a differing view. Its the asset that...

1. 620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    I agree with it but I have a differing view. Its the asset that keeps giving its management that's stopping institutes investing in the company. I have spoken directly to fund managers, everyone loves the story and nobody has doubt about the asset and its credibility its the structure of the board and the chairman they are not keen on and ATM buying LIN shares you are buying into a protected board by a paranoid chairman who thinks this is his. I've got news ITS A PUBLIC COMPANY.

Kabunga is surrounded by directors hand picked that will protect him and what he says goes. What insto in their right frame of mind would invest in that.

The guys got no wins on the board with multiple ASX companies, his reputation out there is tainted to say the least.

There I have said it as well. Restructure to the board is the catalyst for the next big SP movement cause whilst it remains as is you can find gold and rare diamonds there nobody of any significance is going to buy into this.

You can argue all you like but look at all thee positive announcements , look at the quality of the asset and look at the share price? Something not adding up unless I'm right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $126.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $36.39K 315.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 448069 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 106175 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.