FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

How very childish. You've gone and created another account...

1. 115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    How very childish. You've gone and created another account in an attempt to discredit the good work FFX employees and shareholders have been doing over the recent months. Very pathetic as this is some peoples livelihoods you are smearing.

Very well, I'll oblige. The Mali conflict started in 2012 in the Northern provinces (bare in mind we are just about as South as you can get) between Islamic factions, however largely ended in 2015. However small scale conflicts do still happen and an international force is maintained to secure Mali's sovereignty. A coup recently took place, but not a single shot was fired in anger as a result of it. Africa has always been a hot bed for insurrections, it's just how it is in that part of the world. Now the Morilla mine has been around for roughly 20 years and have never had issues.

Now let's talk about DRC, as I assume that's where your company is operating.

The government is currently scrambling to contain an Ebola outbreak. 4.5 million people are displaced internally, the highest in Africa. The recent presidential election has been called into question. Over 16 thousand UN peace keepers have been tasked with containing the more than 100 armed groups operating in the East of the country.

Both countries have their problems. It's the risk you take when investing there.

Hope this clears things up champ.

All IMO, DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.