Kaya: Postulating on enlightenment is irrelevant here. The fact...

1. 35 Posts.
    Kaya: Postulating on enlightenment is irrelevant here. The fact is, there's nothing 'open minded' about $250k/oz, it's just an absurd thing to say.

Martis: "msk14...How about u go and buy the current market...and in a few weeks i want u to come back and tell us about your experience..."

I would be happy to engage in a well intentioned thread listing our positions and trades in full detail. I think that could be productive.

I notice you ignored my question regarding the USD and similar questions from other posters regarding your positions. Do you have bearish trades open in the market? Do you have what you ask of me, the courage of your convictions?

As per my other previous posts I'm already long. I have been for weeks. If we do this I'm only interested in a supportive exercise to share knowledge, market opinions and improve profits.

Please do open a thread. List your positions, trades, dates, amounts and your rationale behind them. I will join and respond in kind with my full portfolio information.

Martis: "Fluffy.. u had to go back 3 years ago..lol"

I notice you go back there all the time when it suits you:

Martis: "i stipulated this back in 08... NO one listened..LOL"

Fluffy has a point.

Martis: "But it seems, when one is bearish..he is not loved as much as if one was bullish...."

You're not getting it. See my previous post, the problem is not your opinion, it's your approach/attitude, the 'I told you so, LOL' and other attitudes.

@loki - thanks for article.

This thread seems to be degenerating away from JD9s good work or anything that could help to enlighten our trades. I have little left to offer, I'll look for your word about starting that thread martis...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.