TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Riddle me this, page-13

1. 7,432 Posts.
    @Tylemahos
    well I think rat 1973 may be broker connected. Check his posts like yesterday he stated definitely that the un released drilling results were with optiro being finalised.
    This "particular' person he's waiting on TON investing? A Client or someone he knows down the pub? Be a client wouldn't it to have any credibility?

No from time to time HC often gets Broker "Input". One often gets Placement price and volume info before company release for example. Rat himself recently posted on being "wary" of Forums and poster agenda.
    Of course here in Triton Land ONLY DownRampers have a Dirty Tricks Agenda of Tree Shaking yet here we have in rat 'one of their own' claiming to have initiated a million share DUMP.
    then next day turns around for Buy BUY Rah Rah with a In the Know Big Time Operators are Moving In.
    What does Mr Million BUY at 15 want to sell monday for 17? Does rat operate Martis's Account??!! or knows some bright young thing thus connected?

Wish I was on that Big Boy Platform Iress whatever that tells you which Brokers are acting Buying and Selling, but I'm not but maybe if I do @Buzzcut someone who does just might be able to put us in the Know, out of the darkness of Ignorance and away from the influence of royalty false profit prophets

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $2.877K 265.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 326857 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 352520 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.