TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

Riddle me this, page-79

1. PD1
    2,384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Rat1973,
    To me there is definite message coming out of China currently, one which admittedly I was a little sceptical to acknowledge up until now. Although imo we still haven't seen those Chinese companies from the heart of the Chinese mine consolidation solidify new supply shift, these are the companies that imo have best knowledge and understanding of existing Graphite supply structure and trading structure and maybe are existing miners some of which are large businesses and well funded by their investors.

I would also think that the Chinese seemingly building further security of supply would maybe turn up the pressure on any new and or further Japanese Interest/Clients in Graphite supply.
    I would also think that certain carbon traders/processors are maybe a little bit concerned or watching strategic movements closely, as I believe a decent percentage of some carbon traders business is purely Buy at minegate and deliver direct to their client/s with no particular value adding, pure trading to their existing client base.

One thing for sure Supply Shift imo is underway through New strategic supply agreements, and Lithium Ion output from considerable new Factories and growth markets again imo is underway building in the background.

Now if you take a read of some of the Graphite thread articles and thoughts of posters like Tylemahos, the Idea of a pretty quietly spoken about CGI and Nuclear demand could be the most un-talked about eye opener yet for Natural graphite consumption.

Also if you take a look into the wide and varied uses that 'Kenmore Flake' of the Ancuabe mine was able to supply, you could deduce that the quality within Ton's Ancuabe tenements is like the Holy Grail of flake graphite, a perfect mix of characteristics that lends itself to almost any end market as the deposit was previously sold into markets that characteristically contradict one another, Quite a Unique Deposit hey, maybe .

Agreed aswell Rat1973, smaller start up, build on relationships and ramp up Ton's unique ability to supply consistency of product across all flake sizes as and when needed. It would also lend to a smaller mine capex as plants are modular and can be expanded at a later date/dates as and when needed.

Regards

Pauldola
    Last edited by PD1: 17/02/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $259 26.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1280209 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 122784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.