TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

I wonder Pauldola if the TONners realise you have just delivered...

1. 7,432 Posts.
    I wonder Pauldola if the TONners realise you have just delivered a very cautionary piece of opinion?
    I refer particularly to your " smaller start up,build on relationships " concept.
    Sounds very familiar to me
    It will certainly put Triton in a completely different "Peer Group" than it's 'aspired' to for years. Of course I refer to this SYR/TON hand and glove 'fast track' 'proof of concept' PIFFLE.

For one thing, Paul. You use the Uniqueness of Kenmare Flake in Anacube. Yet there is No Drilling Programme carried out, No Jorc, Certainly there can be No Samples out there FROM This Field for End Users 'recruiting'. It's as I "feared" Nicanda Hill is to be moved on from ; just like Cobra Plains was with Triton "Moving Further North Each Year".

Why? because it has not been shown,JORC'd that Nicanda Hill has any connection to the Anacube Field of "uniqueness". Nicanda has only "proven the concept' of a Balama Syrian 'similarity'.

Unless of course there's some Bonanza Pocket still unannounced in the unreleased 90 holes of Nicanda.

Anyhow back to starting small and building up as a 'concept'.
    Well the scoping study on 200kts with it's costings, capex required, etc etc is for the bin.[so rat1973 not much 'back up' for your 'modelling' there].
    but scoping studies aren't all that difficult. It's a desk top job that however has that 'piffle in. piffle out' aspect of "modelling".
    BUT the Main Thing IMO is that a Rejig into a Smaller Operation Plan will take TON away from this SYR Market Cap 'inequality' rose glasses Rah Rah.
    TON's Market Cap Comparison, it's Peer Group will be on the race to $100mil Achievement 2015/16 not a Half Billion$$$.

Anyhow there's some "rough" to go with the 'smooth' of 'dola. Bare Knuckle to go with the Velvet Glove.
    "Into each life some rain must fall" Mills Brothers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $192 19.15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 120658 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 171697 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.