TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Riddle me this, page-87

1. PD1
    2,384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Hi Jaded,
    We are still uncertain of Kt output Triton may solidify/off take for the first year of production and aim to grow/ramp up from.
    I do believe however that in some way an actual smaller Kt graphite output could aid economics of saleable material and consequently profit but I'll go into that another time.

The 'Kenmare Flake' an educated and insightful individual would deduce, is what Ton's Ancuabe tenements hold and has been reported.
    Now imo Triton should be in meaningful dialect with GK of near term production out of their refurbished Ancuabe Plant. Work out between themselves just exactly what kind of strategic partnership can be agreed and acted upon without a time consuming overkill of a full drill program there.

imo Nicanda Hill will definitely continue to be the main focus and processing Hub of Triton's business model as suggested in the recent Ann. imo there is essentially not a lot of difference between Nicanda Hill and Syrah's Balama East/West deposits metallurgy. At least the 'freak of nature' slant has been quietened from Syrian chant.
    Again I point to potential economic differences that eventuate from different factors to just the actual ore body, for example a difference in actual sale price of every extracted tonne of concentrate, can alter economics more than some minor differences in extraction costs.

Regards

Pauldola.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 120658 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 171697 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.