IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Riddle Me This, page-188

1. 1,957 Posts.
    Havent been game to touch this to my detriment. I even saw the profit margins etc days ago that were reported. The reason is I have zero faith in what the Chinese say about anything, not to mention the bigger crooks who are the manipulators. Just look at Chinese based SBB from 18 months ago with all their BS and apparent 35 million cash in the bank and mega sales and mega new stores opening and even an Australian presence in Management to make it seem ok when you called. I even spoke to him and he assured me all was wonderful at .13 cents having just been to China himself. Well now they are 2.5 cents. The other one that springs to mind is MKB(Moko) who were going to make a fortune selling etc to American colleges and universities. 2 cents to .30 cents to half a cent. Plenty of volumes and manipulators at work on both of these at the time making you feel it was the obvious place to be. Its all sweetness and light if you are sitting in nice profits but some huge bunch always gets screwed if they are turn out to be pumps, which most of them are. Still good on those that happened to be in the right place at the right time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.