IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Riddle Me This, page-192

1. 14,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 395
    Mel

The pre orders are paid orders.

I think they are banking on racking up a decent amount of these to bankroll the first line of production.
    Saying that, if they do in fact get decent numbers they will most probably release the number to market and possibly raise cash at much higher prices on the back of an announcement.
    Who knows they may even surprise and raise Monday, you never really can tell but I put my money on paid pre orders and possible finance.

The other possibility you hit on is AEE taking stock which is possible but probably not as the ROAM e (even though they will be bringing out more models) is only a small part of what the group will be bringing to market and imo will not be willing to give AEE a sizable chunk of the company just for the manufacturing of one product.

All I can say is that this Accumulation that has been rampant over a two week period tells me that something big is going down and we will find out soon.

The stock is primed for a multi bag day as far as I'm concerned and our man Ian Duffell will be wanting the stock to be at its highest if he is to go to market for cash. None of this crappy mining Patto's and co manipulation just straight out wealth creation will be his main focus imo while he directs this Group into global recognition.

One thing that would make me laugh the hardest would be if in fact it was the ever so quiet Intervision Brand the group has that is the one that been driving the sp lololol

Monday we hope for an announcement and a breakaway gap, it has been playing out perfectly thus far as far as gaps are concerned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.