MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Esoteric,Seems you and some others don't quite follow.MEO and...

1. 649 Posts.
    Esoteric,

Seems you and some others don't quite follow.

MEO and CUE are not parties to the farm in agreement. Therefore they do not have to read it or know what terms and conditions are in it. It is a contract between just MEO and the PF. CUE/MOG do not sign it.

However in the MEO and PF farm in agreement, there may be reference to some other documents......let's call them side agreements. These other documents are completely separate (and possibly unrelated) contracts involving other parties beyond just MEO and the PF. They will be relevant to MEO/PF because these documents will be either referred to in the farm in agreement directly (and then attached to it as an appendix/exhibit) or they will be something quite separate that MEO or PF (probably PF) are demanding gets signed before the farm in agreement is signed.

If it helps, let's pretend that MEO had an existing property lease in place between MEO and some other third party and for some reason this lease was relevant to the terms and conditions of the farm in agreement. The parties would append the lease (side-agreement) to the contract but that would not mean that MEO and the PF would then go and show the farm in agreement to the lessor of the property as it would not be relevant to them.

I hope this helps. I think it makes complete sense that CUE MOG have not seen the farm in agreement because they do not need to. They are not parties to it. They do however have to see the side agreements because clearly they are parties to those. Let's just hope this is something as simple as the non-signer needed more time to review it or for some reason had some other reason for not signing until a few days later.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.