CLZ 0.00% 0.1¢ classic minerals ltd

It takes a strong person and a whole lot of self-belief Okay, so...

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    It takes a strong person and a whole lot of self-belief

Okay, so I just don't get some of these threads the reality is that nothing is really going to happen no matter what news we see. It will not have a great deal of impact on SP whilst a penny stock until the mine becomes an operating mine, until then you make a choice, jump on board for a wild ride that has possibilities, and make you rich beyond your wildest dream, or jump off and play it safe..
    However, there is no such thing as A safe thing in penny shares. Read, research and listen, however, in the end, make your decisions based on fact, not fiction... Just because you want it to happen does not always make it so... too many variables, take responsibities for your own actions as nobody makes you push that button that says buy or sell.
    It is a seesaw ride so try not to get sick lol.
    my motto on this one "Good things come to those who wait"for the long haul, and I'm sticking to that one.
    I don't see anything really happening until the end of this year and then again maybe End of next, again, I might be totally wrong!!! so as always do your own research.
    I am in it because I like the management team, however, time will tell and in the meantime it allows me to have dreams of the "what if?" variety...Enjoy!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.