GGX 0.00% 0.1¢ gas2grid limited

re: lessons on announcements Does all seem a bit strange doesn't...

1. 449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: lessons on announcements Does all seem a bit strange doesn't it... this well was intended to produce gas to fire a power generation unit... not sure how high a quality gas they would want, but considering how they point out diesel-fired generators as a bad thing the Phillipenes are trying to reduce, you would think they wouldn't be wanting condensate or otherwise in the gas?

Now, why are they chasing oil down this hole? I haven't read anywhere what they intend to do with any oil, by product or otherwise....?

Then comments like this: "The options remain for two or more additional zones to be tested in the well."

Damn right they should? what are we going to test one zone and give up?

From the previous announcements, this seems to be between the zones from the 1960 wells... quite strange considering its only 20mtrs away?

Correct me if I am wrong, but the 12.5mmcf flowed from 1847-1860mtrs or ~6100ft, above this zone just tested at ~6200ft. The oil from the original well also occured much deeper,~2180mtrs onwards, where they couldn't reach with this well.

I am no geo, but unless there is some kind of fault running straight between these wells lol, shouldn't the zones be more consistent than this. Maybe I've got the depths wrong? TD, MD? ... anybody else looked into this much?

I exited at 26-28c last week on the back of those earlier announcements which I didn't like the sound or feel of...plus buy depth fell out again... kicked myself when I saw 32c the next day, but maybe it wasn't such a bad move now...

Looking to re-enter now, some more bargain hunter's holding up the buy depth should provide an exit if needs be, but probably asking too many questions and that should probably tell me this isn't a wise investment atm...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.