Chinguitti:re: A Basic History of Zionism and its "........The...

1. Yak
    13,672 Posts.
    Chinguitti:re: A Basic History of Zionism and its "........The sooner Israel withdraws, the sooner the damage can begin to be repaired.

Doesnt that make you even start to wonder as to the real reasoning behind this crap???

Of course it does. That was the purpose of my post. Why did so many innocent people die in Bali? Finally we can begin to see the 'reasoning' behind this outrage and it isn't pretty. The injustice in Palestine and the lack of action by the west is building up a terrible groundswell of anti Western sentiment among the 20% of the worlds population following the muslim faith. A trend with dire long term implications given the increasing accessability of weapons of mass destruction. "

It seems to me the rest of the world who wants an end to it all simply sees the conflict as you and many others do and are willing to sacrifice the Jews and Israel if that's what eventuates

I've lost count of the times I and others have made the point that if israel gives up all that has been asked and the Arabs hold to their view that the conflict is ONLY over when Israel is eradicated, it seems the rest of the world is accepting this as collateral damage and the price of peace.

Well.... the h$ll with all of you'se, says Israel. The price for our continued existence is this Muslim shLt - deal with it.

Having said that I do agree the settlement issue has to be solved!

And the Paki/Iindian stuff SHOULD be as high on the agenda as is the MEeast.

So ya wonder why Jews wonder why their issues are always Soooooo high on the list of things that have to be corrected?

Here's my paranoia - thats 'cause Jews have always been the target; the scapegoat; the easy mark and the world either doesnt like or cant get used to this Jewish mind-set of "not" turning the other cheek.

Man...we is plumb outta cheeks!!

How dare you...they cry!!! Get back in line!! Roll over and play dead.

Aint gonna happen again.

Ever.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.