AEV 0.00% 0.5¢ avenira limited

ridiculed v dammed

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Management of Minemakers have been dammed if they do and ridiculed if they don't in several recent posts. Posters appear to be confusing Minemakers and JDCP management as one and the same. For the record I have no involvement in the company other than being a medium term shareholder and I am not having a shot at any one poster. Whether Minemakers investment in JDCP proves to be right or wrong the immediate future of Minemakers (read SP)is tied directly to the success or failure of the IHP Plant in Florida. I really have no problem with the strategic direction either Minemakers or JDCP management are taking in the interim e.g. Minemakers Management substantially reducing/deferring expenditure until the process is proven by the demo plant to be commercially viable by producing acid on a continuous basis and JDCP Management attending ALL forums to inform/advertise to the fertiliser industry of the IHP process and its financial advantages - read get in line for licenses. Both entities will continue to incur fixed and variable costs in the interim. Instead of bleating about non action and excessive costs, we should be asking ourselves why it is that the costs are occurring so the real question is - what is the short/medium/long term future value of Minemaker's investment in JDCP. That question can be answered in two parts a) What is the current Net Present Value (NPV) of Minemakers Australasian License worth and b) what is the NPV of Minemakers 7.5% investment in JDCP of other licenses issued to companies/producers elsewhere in the world.

Answer 1- The market is saying that the NPV of both a) and b)is a big fat zero as the process is not validated and that the company is valued at current cash backing - evidenced by the gradual decline in SP over the last 6 months due to the teething problems occurring.

Answer 2 - Assuming the process is validated - a) the financial advantages, cost saving and improved product quality have been well documented. SP will improve dramatically from its current low of 9-10 cents upon process validation however the market will not value in the NPV (read substantial SP improvement) until product is produced and sold from an Australian plant so say 2016/2017 and b) I cannot answer this question other than to say I would really like to know the licensing arrangements proposed by JDCP. The permutations are unending e.g is it a flat fee per plant, flat fee per area or a fee and some type of royalty payment on tonnage produced. Does anyone have any experience with licenses and royalty payments or other investments of this type. I have not seen anything anywhere on this subject and it is a question worth debating and putting to management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $4.849K 969.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 6061535 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 6702447 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.55pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.