AEV 10.0% 1.1¢ avenira limited

I think its a great point you made that the CAPEX/costs of...

1. 262 Posts.
    I think its a great point you made that the CAPEX/costs of building the IHP plant(s)may be changed upwards;

JDC has raised a total of $39Mil to date. They built the whole plant for well under that. however being a smaller scale, the CAPEX for the larger plant should be a little under $400mil.

I am not personally worried about the CAPEX, the capital will be reached through Vulcan and other related entities whom will be willing to invest once IHP is proven, in my opinion.

The OPEX, more importantly i believe may be effected. The fact that Bentonite may now have to be used as an additional input, will increase costs albeit not much. We will not know until our native input materials are fully tested at JDC on larger scale. For example, our native clays may be a good enough binder and the silica on site at Wonarah should be fine.

The Petcoke can be easily sourced and Indonesia/Singapore would be the cheapest FOB. Natural gas is now abundant on the line through Tennant creek as Rio Tinto stopped its operations up north in which they were using a majority of the avaiable gas.

But in saying this, the P2O5 price bottom in 2009 (i think) is still above approx OPEX. We are now seeing a rise in food and fertilizer in which i think will be a sustainable one.

One step at a time people, first we get the IHP validated, then we conclude the Feasability, then in come investors.

And for everyone of you complainind, then you are all just traders, not investers. Good investers have patience.

goodluck to all the investers, to all the traders, why dont you just sell and go away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $26.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $22.38K 2.173M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 5255456 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 550045 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.