SMN 14.3% 48.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Has anyone contacted management lately? I know it probably seems...

1. 92 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Has anyone contacted management lately? I know it probably seems to be a waste of time as they will I imagine continue along the same lines with there response, however this dragged out elongated no news well before the end of the year rubbish surely can not hold up anymore. I want to be positive about SMN and have been in the past but the longer this goes on, day by day, month by month and now its year by year, I'm lost, I am actually confused on where we sit now. Why haven't contacts been signed? Is the tech not as good as it is supposed to be? Doesn't anyone want it? What's happened with delta and all the others that have been spoken about? It feels like a really painful ground hog day.

If it is true that the aviation industry is slow and all boxes have to be ticked which I can appreciate, well that's fine, but there must be away of letting the shareholders know that is this is the case without the same revamped updates. I'm still holding but am just confused and lacking answers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
0.060(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $65.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 48.0¢ 41.5¢ $71.34K 163.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.0¢ 9999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.