SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

ridiculous position, page-90

1. 6,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2535
    Not sure why every one is so angry at SBN and JH. Yes I am fully aware of their short comings. But what do you really think....that they are going to divulge information to you privately on the phone and not to the ASX. Come on guys that is illegal for a director to do so. Get a grip on how the ASX regulates on how price sensitive information is to be dispensed. Certainly not through friendly chit chats on the phone knowing to well what ever he said will be posted on HC. I would be disgusted if JH gave anyone a personal heads up on what was going down with China.

"The intellectual property is waiting to be exploited from which holders will see the rewards." (Oscar09)

Amen to that. I think we have start realising that it is SiYI or/and the MPS who are the villains here, and I personal believe they are going to exploit us to their advantage. Read the message loud and clear in Fridays update. GOOD FAITH. That is a big word in the corporate world. I do not think they could hit the nail on the head any clearer. And the fact that JH said it is out of their hands simply confirms this.

The oppurtinistic theory is looking stronger everyday that SIYI refuse to be reasonable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.