SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

ridiculous position, page-99

1. 1,329 Posts.
    Hi BH1. I'm glad i wasn't the only one thinking that way. I'll be honest and say i don't come into contact with management of any level too often and i was wondering if that manner was the norm. It was my first agm and i was a little gun shy but don't worry i've got a reputation for telling it straight and i'll have the bazooka out next time if things don't improve. One comment has stuck in my mind from then referring to he's not interested in the sp and it'll take care of itself. Seemed fair enough at the time but really i wish i'd said something.If everything's going well and you don't need to go back to investors looking for money all's well but look where we are now. Fast approaching no money and no chance of getting any more from investors with the sp where it is and confidence in the co in the gutter. I'll approach it more like Trading Freak next time who had plenty to say (all good) along with Timoh and Chaff who i think came away less than impressed with Jim after getting very short nothing answers to relevant questions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.