LYC 2.20% $7.20 lynas rare earths limited

ridiculous, page-20

1. 3,760 Posts.
    Vercengetrix,

I'm not giving advice either way here.

But what I want to say is this:

You can't be schizophrenic with your investment decisions. It simply does not work when you are.

If you ae LT on Lynas then by definition you do not sell or trade or succumb to fear. If you do, then consider if LYC is for you.

Everything is volatile at teh moment. I posted a while back that the VIX index is ridiculous.

I not suggesting I have the largest LYC portfolio here but I am VERY long on LYC. Every 1 cent movement is several thousand dollars for me. As I said before I am very green at the moment. But not at 91 cents or 88 cents. Add up "the fall from grace from $1.08 to 90 cents for me for instance and no doublt many others if the price goes back there.

The market is very skeptical nad very fearful. Not because its the market. Markets don't buy and sell things. It's just a mechanism. PEOPLE buy and sell things. Even if they are using a BOT to do it.

My feeling for LYC is that the market simply won't permanently price the TOL in (even though I have) until the piece of paper is delivered, announced, framed and hung on the wall in Lynas head office AND when the minister couples this with a categoric nail in the coffin that the rag tag misfits have no more recourse.

My only other comment goes for charts/chartists and brokers who are churning scumbags and make things a self fulfilling prophecy. I won't specify a price, but the broker price targets you see bandied around will come to fruition. They make it happen by churning their clients into the stock and any other stock they recommend until it does.

So, my mate, you are either in or out but good luck either way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.20
Change
0.155(2.20%)
Mkt cap ! $6.645B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.12 $7.25 $7.09 $8.323M 1.162M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 15788 $7.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.20 3384 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.48am 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.