GW1 11.3% 5.9¢ greenwing resources ltd

Hi, the main risk is traditional management execution risk....

1. 2,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    Hi, the main risk is traditional management execution risk. could management execute on their promises-plans ? (refurbishing the plant, improving quality and quantity of production, achieve cash flow positive status, extend the resource estimate, build a new procesing plant...etc). however what i like about the management approach is the rational-conservative-step by step planning relying on experts rather than personal-subective decisions. They hired INDEPENDANT professionals and experienced industrial minerals engineers to help with refurbishment, so i would say their chances of success are pretty high. But nothing is a sure thing in investing, its all about probabilities, but IMO any objective assessment could easily arrive at the inevitable conclusion that Bass metals has the best chances of success of any other graphite company on ASX.

regarding why Bass is undervalued, its for the same reasons most companies in the exchange are either overvalued or undervalued. Thats the nature of the stock market, and thats why there are opportunities and investors could make money. otherwise if every company is fairly valued by mr market, then no opprotunities whatsoever.

hope that helped,
    Last edited by DoctorFouad: 23/09/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.006(11.3%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.9¢ 5.7¢ $723 12.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3729 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.