SMN 3.76% 69.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Riding to the moon on losers advice., page-17

1. 2 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Spot on skinnygirl.
    It perplexes me why these people who state they have no shares, but drown us in their prolific negative posts????????
    I would surmise that they do have shares purchased at some stage at higher prices and are in the red to a significant amount, hence the words they spew.

All of us, long term, mid-term and short-term investors are all p-ssed off with all facets of this stock that has dragged on over the years!
    Regardless, I personally still believe this technology will succeed!
    I have been involved since day 1 and have supported most Capital Raises. As with other stocks, I have had some great wins, some average, others not so good and some like SMN I sit on as I believe one day they will succeed. This is a risk I take personally, and I do not blame others if things go wrong!
    This is how most sophisticated investors regard wins and losses. (well most).
    Old saying "if you can`t stand the heat, get out of kitchen". Personally, if SMN fails i will be disappointed, but life goes on with other investments.

What most disturbs me is what is happening within Boing? There is so much negative issues happening with this company that they have to sort out (hopefully), that SMN is maybe on the back burner? Hopefully having Ross is the asset who will get us over the line?

So, for all you constant whinging, crying investor types, I suggest go elsewhere with your pathetic posts, as it is so simple to delete your posts!
    The only issue I have is you keep "respawning" with new names..............so pathetic, even childish. Lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
69.0¢
Change
0.025(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $93.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
67.0¢ 69.0¢ 66.5¢ $18.36K 26.95K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 68.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
69.0¢ 16365 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.