AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

ridley and more

1. 343 Posts.
    This is great news, especially that the offer is well above the A$150 million expected price. I would agree that this should add $0.20-$0.30 to the sp especially as we have possible counter offers that will have to be of better value.

AGO seem to have a thing with Trading halts so I fully expect we will go immediately into a holt tomorrow so very little chance to buy in at current price.

Leaving Ridley behind investors shoudl also follow shaw river in which Atlas is the majority shareholder. Things are moving there as well and Shaw River market cap has risen steeply over, although from a low base. The idea of Manganese DSO to complement Iron Ore is a mouth watering prospect longer term.

Wjat would make these shares really fly to A$3+ is if we get confirmation of port availability in June and then acces to rail for the boost of Iron Ore shipment above 6 million tonnes.

AGO is one for my "permanent portfolio" as I expect over a few years we may well see a sp equivalent to A$8-A%10 and dividend payments.

BR
    Max

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.