AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

I see that there are sound business reasons for DF and Atlas to...

1. 343 Posts.
    I see that there are sound business reasons for DF and Atlas to delay any sale of Ridley, and it has nothing to do with share price movements or giving AXO holders more or less of the benefit.

If I were Atlas management I would be looking at two major issues;

1. Iron Ore spot prices have shot through thr roof and in one form or another so will Benchmark prices. I would be looking to sell Ridley on a basis linked to Iron Ore price and as these are rising then so is the value of Ridley.

2. The AXO merger brings Balla Balla into the mix. I understand some of the production is allready committed but that means some is free so would again be of interest to a large steel producer looking to secure future raw material availability and price. Ridley and Balla Balla would make a very tasty package.

As a long term investor I really do not understand those that get disappointed when a share does not move in a short period of time. What I look at is the long term value and cash generation and in this area Atlas has moved far ahead of where it was 2 years ago. Nobody can be certain especially of timing but todays Atlas business is more valuable than when the sp was aboive A$4.00. Come to your own conclusions, but mine is that this has plenty of upside and if it does not move it will be aquired for a significant premium to today's price.

BR
    Max

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.