RIE 0.00% 0.2¢ riedel resources limited

RIE: The Quiet Achiever - Compelling drill targets to be drilled

1. 324 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 357
    These guys are very unique in this cobalt space - unlike other companies that tend to shout about nothing from the mountain tops, Riedel management seem to prefer to work hard in the background and simply get the job done on the ground.

A significant amount of exploration work (mapping, radiometrics, geophysics, soil geo-chem etc) must have been completed before deciding to lodge the application to drill these particular high priority targets.

You would have to think the chances of drill success are very high given the anomalies are less than 200 metres from the old high grade cobalt-copper mine. From the look of the diagrams each anomaly seems to be sitting just under the surface which would explain why the old miners were not able to identify them back in the day.

If each one of these is another Profunda mine this Company will go ballistic. And remember that these are just the first 5 targets of numerous anomalies that have been identified in only a very small section of Riedel's overall tenement area. There could be hundreds of these "pipes" scattered around.

Definitely one to watch in my opinion over the coming weeks/months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RIE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.448M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 45445273 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 2461023 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RIE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.