CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

Well another reminder of the vagaries of modern written...

1. 1,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1164
    Well another reminder of the vagaries of modern written communication .... so much room for misinterpretation when you can't see the person's face, hear the inflections in their voice and have (bi-directional) opportunities to seek clarification.

Tuskan,

None of my post was directed at you. My mention of KordaMentha was nothing other than the first administrator's name that came into my head. I assure you I have zero visibility into the internal machinations of CCU. It was just my attempt at a metaphor regarding its precarious situation. My "see you in another forum", was also not directed at you - it was just my belief that CCU is unlikely to emerge from this situation with any meaningful retail shareholding, so I thought it unlikely that this forum will proceed for much longer (the "you" was plural).

No hard feelings or offense taken from this end!

Systematic,

No sooking from me. As I've told you before, I last got out of CCU at between 16 and 18c. While I was mightily p*ssed off about CCU's performance previously, I haven't had any skin in the game to be further disadvantaged by its recent performance.

And yes - regarding a capital raising, its just a guess. I can't see any other way for CCU to deal with its 2014 debt obligations. Continuing with the month-by-month arrangement with the CBA is highly distracting and in no ones' interest.

As for what other posters think about my posts .... take them, leave them, follow them, ignore them .... I'm not really searching for tipped hats ...

The reason I post is twofold:

1. I believe that directors of small listed companies read these forums. While its almost impossible for successful shareholder activism at AGM's etc ... (and believe me I've tried), I strongly suspect that this type of banter has an impact on the directors. In this case, I want them to know how wrong their decision to delay a capital raising has been.

2. I am bullish on silver and I have a better understanding of CCU than any other silver miner. It would be great for me if CCU stabilised and became investable again. So until the umpire calls stumps, I'll keep up my knowledge base, which includes floating thoughts on this forum, and reading the views of posters like your good self.

PS: What makes you think I'm a boy?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.