FAR 4.00% 52.0¢ far limited

Rig Move, page-32

1. kkw
    7,147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 700
    HKP,

Not only that, any companies that plan their future based on short term views. ie this years oil price, will be around just that long. Short term. Big companies would plan a decade ahead, and in China probably decades. So guys don't worry about a TO at today's oil price. It ain't going to happen. CN, GR are aware of all this, that much I am certain.

Focus instead on the smoke ATM. The smoke signal says a bumper announcement coming and in the horizon, WPL. I won't be surprise that a telescope is pointing at us. What a TO catalyst!

Right now I can't wait till Mar 15th.

BTW, 8% shorted on 22nd and 10% on the 23rd. Both high days. SP rising against high shorts, my conclusion is some accumulation going on. Basically they are selling to themselves; so for a 10% short reported, then really there are 20% shares transacted (that's associated with that) and that's a lot of shares. Reason? Hoping to be in a net buy situation from stop losses or strays. If it is not for accumulation, then I would say that shorting FAR ATM would be a very risky strategy.

AJIMHO

KKW

PS May be we are in a "watched kettle will never boil" situation!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.020(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 52.0¢ 50.0¢ $54.62K 106.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35000 51.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 14868 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.