CVN 0.00% 20.0¢ carnarvon energy limited

Busy day yesterady on HC-CVN with the Placement announcement....

1. 747 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115

Busy day yesterady on HC-CVN with the Placement announcement. Good news though as it pays for CVN's share of the upcoming drills and seismics. Anyway, as to the rig....
    That  opportunity for the Maersk Mariner to take the NSK tow that I posted two days ago got shut down later that day when the Mariner sailed for Dampier. However,  the Siem Amethyst, also an AHTS vessel, is currently heading for Darwin from Dampier due in on afternoon of 17th.
    I'm more hopeful for this one for two reasons.
    1) Siem supplied the support vessels for Dorado1 and Q"s other Ensco 107 drills subsequently, and,
    2) Timing. A quick refuel upon arrival and a mobilisation on the 18th will see the NTP arrive at Corvus 2 roughly nine days later (at 4.5 knots towing all going well) ie: end of Feb. Ya advised that Corvus 2 is expected to take 6 weeks to drill and we would need to add another two or three days for transfer and setting up of the rig at D2. That would mean a spud of D2 in the second half of April. So timing about right for the Amethyst to be da man !  
    Happy ship watching for those interested and to all, Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $357.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $110.8K 554.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1106170 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 221765 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.