KAR 5.75% $1.84 karoon energy ltd

rig start update, page-11

1. 6,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    SRC,

You indeed have been on about the botting. The pattern has remained the same since Wellington Capital announced on market purchase in early June til now.

I am not sure where there stakeholding is 100% but i beleive they are in the sophisticated placement also which may in fact take their stake around the 15% mark???

You see whilst we can take a stab as to where the share may or may not have been with Wellington involved taking away day trades and their profits as Jezz says which i agree with...

I feel the share could never have been much higher based on the following scenario - Wellington Captial and their mates including Southern Cross Equities etc.. have a meeting on 1/08/2008 for the resolution for shares to be placed at 3.50 - you seriously reckon the share was going to keep trading at 4.80 bearing in mind that vote on the 1st August!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 49 million dollars worth

The resoultion wouldn't have passed at a price say 30% below the trading price should it have remained at 4.80!!

Hence we get botted and dragged down to guess what level - mmmmm resolution passed

But as the ASX said "algorithmic" trading neither alters the share price or increases volume-
    it says so in their letter.

So we have 9 days to the meeting we have 9 more days to buy at these levels - golf i know i told you to get some more - sell the wife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.84
Change
0.100(5.75%)
Mkt cap ! $1.474B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.79 $1.85 $1.78 $10.19M 5.568M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 40861 $1.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.85 25012 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.