SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

rigged, page-12

1. 4,460 Posts.
    Until the sales are announced/shown you have to chuckle or cry depending on your situation. If only Bio A could cure the SP...but alas it is Ropren we need.

The below is farcical unless the 4000 a month supply immediately starts to get lapped up, I feel an announcement is close. in fact its imminent...but has been imminent for some time...Just like the Bali bumbers executions.. imminent..each day its imminent til it happens! They still have rabbits up their sleeves so I believe. Lets see 500000 courses a year or 40% of Russian expected demand...I have my quota again as of today.. for better or for worse. LOL

"
    Solagran Limited Gets Approval To Construct New Plant In Tomsk Free Economic Zone

Solagran Limited announced that approval has been granted for Solagran to construct a new Bioeffectives production facility in the Tomsk Free Economic Zone that at full capacity will be able to produce 200kg per month of plant polyprenols (Bioeffective) as well as other valuable Bioeffectives generated as by-products during the polyprenols production process. This volume will be sufficient to manufacture approximately 500,000 courses per year of the Company’s flagship drug Ropren, or 40% of the expected Ropren demand in Russia.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.