CPL 0.00% 2.2¢ csl finance plc

righhhhhhht!

1. 109 Posts.
    Yes, this makes complete sense to me... Obviously i'm being completely sarcastic. There a very big disconnect here. At the time of our PFS, we were hovering well over the 2 dollar mark and we were expecting to have a and average anual EBITDA of $360M. Now our average annual EBITDA is $587M and we are sliding as if those numbers were reversed. So increasing you average annual EBITDA by almost 65% appears to be something the market does not want.

I can understand some profit taking but this is not what is going on here. There is definately some manipulation going on here. Prices are quickly returning to levels we were at when the BFS was still months away and stock markets were crashing by 5% daily. We now seem to have some market stability but that also appears to not be good enough.

Its funny how the market regulators are quick to inquire when a SP is climbing without news but never inquires when a SP plunges without news or just after good news. This is obviously a massive shake down.... I just don't understand the reasoning behind it and how its allowed to happen. If shortselling was outlawed, this kind of stuff would never happen. Why would a holder sell into this kind of downwand pressure after a terrific release. The answer is, they wouldn't. But shortselling, daytrading scum bags would! I understand short selling adds liquidity to the market, but this kind of liquidity I could do without. Would you allow a stranger to sell your house at a high price and then buy it back at a lower price and return it you at a value of 10% or lower then what they originally sold if for. Of course you wouldn't! So why can they do this with my shares????

I'm getting very tired of this blatant manipulation. Unfortunatley all I can do is complain here. The system will not change. The stock market will never be a true market. In a true market, only an owner can sell. It seems the only way to get a proper valuation these days is by being bought out.... and even that statement is only ture some of the time.

Well, I'm done for now. I guess I'll just wait till we get back in the 1.50s again and then I'll wait for more big news to get back to the 1.90s. This time I'll sell the whole lot and wait to rebuy at 1.50. I've said I would do this 4 times over but I never do. I guess that is my fault for not trusting my instincts. I'm always affraid of missing the boat if I sell off.

GLTA

JGo

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.