CPL 0.00% 2.2¢ csl finance plc

Yes JGO, Im sure we all share your frustrations. A high...

1. 2,070 Posts.
    Yes JGO, Im sure we all share your frustrations. A high confidence NPV val of $2.1bn is a high confidence NPV val of $2.1bn. Not sure it has anything to do with the content of the BFS, so why the sp weakness?

Possibles

- Following the BFS release 25m shares were issued to project vendors, perhaps a few of these are finding its way to market? This would create a temporary stock overhang position which should correct itself in time. I cant confirm this but seems a likely scenario.

- WE need peak funding of $900m some of which should be debt funded, some equity component. There's potentially a lot to be gained from financiers to suppress the sp during negotiation?

- Price suppression to make a modest takeover bid look attractive? Theres been so much takeover speculation surrounding CPL its not funny, I dont know where it comes from but perhaps theres a sliver of truth behind it. Probbaly the least likely scenario.

I guess its only an issue if you need to sell now but still frustrating nonetheless.

Others thoughts welcome.

All IMHO only

Good luck to holders

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.