BTV 2.33% 21.0¢ batavia mining limited

right direction in a wealthful future-sherwin

1. 3,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    So the name has changed to Sherwin Iron ltd.
    Sounds like "share the win".
    And i am sure, Sherwin will share the win with the shareholders.
    We have millions of Explorers listed all over the world.
    But the sucess for shareholders isnt only the project.
    There are three components, they have been payed attention before investing in an Explorer.
    1. The Project.
    2. The Management.
    3. The shareholder structure.

What makes me so sure, that Sherwin will be a moneymaker for shareholders:
    1. BTV-Sherwin has a huge and pure uncomplicated iron ore project in NT. The iron ore is high concentrated and possible for direct shipping. The project is really huge, maybe 2 billions tonnes of iron ore there. So the management needs some people to finance the further steps to production.

2. The management is knowing, what to do with this great opportunity. Greg Bittar is very well connected in finance structures and has strong targets to get production in 2012. Neil Biddle and John Barr are very expierienced in exploration business and more important: they are heavy invested in their own company. Everybody knows, what are their personally skills, and they are very busy in this times.

3. Take a look at the shareholder structure:
    These big hands want to go to production.
    Top 5 are holding over 60% of the company.
    Top 20 are holding ~75% of the company.
    They are serious investors and wont throw their shares by 20% plus. They recognised the story behind the iron ore market over the next few years and they want to bring the Roper River Project into production.

So what we need for the further steps is a ScopingStudy to proove the possibility for production and the money for the BFS to finance the capex for production.

So all 3 points are given to this project, people and shareholders.

Do your own research, good luck, thumbs up,
    Mikro

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.