PEN 4.55% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

right hq, where are the resource upgrades, page-6

1. 2,053 Posts.
    Hi RM, trust you had a great Chrissie :-)

To be honest I gave up believing in deadlines set by HQ as far back as 15 months or so. At that time (like a few others I guess) I got swept up in the Euphoria and pumped a lot of hard earned into PEN, held and watched it dwindle away. I sold completely out of all stocks I owned and sat in cash (what was left of it) around June/July mostly because of the uncertainty of Europe.

This was a great time for me really with no skin in the game to sit back and analyse more on not just PEN but others also. I also developed a bit of interest in charts so I started watching stock movements in general. I would not even classify myself as a chartist but I am now starting to see some merit in them. I guess one could say I learned an expensive lesson in buying and holding a darling stock such as PEN but alas no more!!! I now dabble in stocks and learned to take some small profits as I go ;-)

So to finish RM I bought some PEN at 0.044 in November expecting at least one announcement by Christmas as promised!! As we approached Christmas and no announcement was forthcoming I did contact HQ to find out their holiday arrangements and shared it here for all readers. I was told nothing other than their closing and reopening dates. So based on that I decided it was very unlikely we would hear anything so I sold at 0.042 for a small loss before Christmas. So I am now sitting on the sidelines and could buy back cheaper if I so wish, but I have a hunch I may get them cheaper if I hold out a bit longer.

So there you have it mate, I have just spilled the beans in my new trading strategy LOL. Again my very best wishes to you all and sincerely hope PEN goes ballistic in 2013 and I may jump on and off the train a few times during its travels.

Spud

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $366.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $2.185M 19.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1892350 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.