PEN 4.55% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

I concur M with the theme of what you and Dolph have put...

1. 3,815 Posts.
    I concur M with the theme of what you and Dolph have put forward.

A little while back, I made the observation that, imo, the company has become a slightly more 'private' company than the 'public' one we for so long were used to reading about.

For whatever it's worth, I believe the recent inclusion of Blackrock on to our register as a significant shareholder, AND the fact that PALA bumped up their holding to retain their 20%, are solid indicators that things are still going OK behind the scenes. I find it difficult to imagine that they weren't given at least a reasonable idea of the state of play prior to committing the funds.

Whilst that doesn't excuse the delays or make them more any more palatable to the 'average shareholder', if we acknowledge and accept that HQ aren't the same 'open book' as they once were, then it's slightly more understandable.

If you think the company has a future and you are locked in at a higher price, you just need to sit it out.

And coincidently, or otherwise, QPN is also showing similar characteristics insofar as releasing expected info.

Regards
    RM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $366.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $2.185M 19.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1892350 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.