PEN 4.55% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

Good grief Vintage, have you got nothing better to do? Picking...

1. 3,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    Good grief Vintage, have you got nothing better to do? Picking one post out of a pretty big file is damn spooky.

But since you pick this post, a little context wouldn't go astray - SP had fallen from high of 15c in early 2011 to .026 by Christmas. As with many stocks, there are always folk looking to blame management and this thread had more than their fair share. The thread became so negative, that many posters quit or substantially reduced their activity. Then the SP began to recover and at time of my brat and umpire analogy, it had climbed to .039, ring a bell?

SP then climbed to .074 in just over a month, nearly doubled before GFC2 hit the market and small caps have pretty much been in the doldrums ever since. I still don't think PEN management is to blame for this.

I didn't endorse SP call from Svengali, thought it was "a tad aggressive" (tad is often used as an understatement if you haven't noticed) though the trend was good until we hit another major road block in GFC2, not approvals roadblock (check SP charts of peers).

Staggered with the time you put into your crusade, and whipping up this post is weird for me. Maybe others think this is normal behaviour on threads? Not fussed, will contribute when makes sense and if that means reminding people of the broken record and martyrdom on approvals then so be it.

Perhaps you can dig up my posts when I've made SP calls Vintage? Or maybe those where I emphasised importance of looming Japanese elections and the reactors that will be coming on line? Fact that SP hasn't got moving from this base doesn't concern me and still confident of SP rising to around 8c by end of the year, assuming no black swans.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $366.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $2.185M 19.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1892350 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.