PEN 5.00% 10.5¢ peninsula energy limited

right industry, right time

1. 2,889 Posts.
    A little snippet from an article in a UK investment Mag, Money Week. It is nothing we don't already know but it is good to see the story popping up all over the place.

"......He also likes uranium. Uranium had a mania and then the price collapsed, and the stocks with it, but the businesses kept getting better and better. "The uranium story that fed the mania is still in place.

Rule said we consume more uranium than we produce. "The uranium price has to go up. And more importantly, it can go up." Meaning, the price of uranium is very low. It could double and still not have any meaningful impact on the economics of a nuclear plant. "People don't care much about uranium today, but in three years, they are going to care a lot."

Rule's favorite themes are much the same as mine. As I detailed in this essay, I think buying oil companies right now is a great idea. I think oil and natural gas prices are going to be higher in three years than they are now. I'm also digging into the other energy sectors Rule described. After all, as an owner of energy assets, you have over three billion people just starting to demand what you're selling."

This article was written by Chris Mayer for the free daily investment letter DailyWealth

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $334.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $1.047M 10.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
70 9842754 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 4002799 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.