MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

Although there aren't any savings to be had by participating, I...

1. 132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Although there aren't any savings to be had by participating, I have taken up my full rights in the issue; I wanted to increase my holdings anyway, and I really do want to support the company and get PEP11 drilled; it will never get to the dizzy heights of the first time around but anyone buying at these levels is very likely to be able to make a very good profit if the drilling actually happens. I also want to give the revamped board a chance to get things moving after years of just paying out wages for nothing in return; Also, if I was DB I would be cutting my losses and accept that the golden egg days at MMR are over for him as a director but come back in bucket loads as a share holder; he has a HUGE holding and has everything to gain by MMR moving forward, in fact there is the very possibility of MMR funding the most extravagant lifestyle you could imagine for him if he works with the board as a major share holder should and support the change. I won't be giving anyone any second chances, this has been going on for far too long; I'm here to make money not play game of thrones.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.