AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

right issued completed, page-30

1. 3,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    vertigo

I know what you are getting at.

Everyone expresses themselves differently though. You can't deny that the share price has gone from 15c to 2.7c. Thats a fact. The primary goal of investing is to MAKE money, despite any FA a particular stock has or doesn't have going for it.

The market is a such mental battle sometimes. Its so easy to get caught up thinking how could I sell down here? If I do, I'm crystallising a perceived failure, while in the back of your mind you're thinking what if things might come good and THIS is the low. Who wants to sell at the lows. There's all this potential I might miss out on.

So, in the meantime you continue to hold and watch the share price slip lower and lower trying to justify your investment or find the gumption to sell and move on....or hold begrudgingly hoping for a turnaround.

Despite what the faithfuls think of huddo I reckon his posts, that don't get many thumbs, that get ridiculed, or even modded have probably saved some less savvy punters some valuable coin.

Don't worry, I have my own stock with all this great FA that is going nowhere as well.

Just my 2c.

ps.

I really hope things turn around for MNM. I have been a holder before and have made some good money. My last bout cost me some good money. I continue to read the threads and watch what the share price is doing and will look to be back on board if things turnaround price wise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.