SI6 0.00% 0.2¢ si6 metals limited

I did get to speak to PV this afternoon and nothing has changed...

1. 316 Posts.
    I did get to speak to PV this afternoon and nothing has changed all is on track and he sounded quietly confident...I must agree with matty it did look like some games being played today but I don't think we will get more of the same action as it did not have the desired result IMO someone was hoping for some to dump thinking bad news had leaked (if the same game is to played they will have to top up again )...NO results have been received...what was interesting was the dumper has come back again around the same time as news flow is expected a pattern we have seen before...IMHO if you are going to top up do so before the end of next week ( NO there wasn't a hint from PV ) JORC figures, Met test results, EM survey results ( now finished and interpreting the results ) and new drill program Circa $2 million will all come in quick succession along with some news in regards to BCL's intentions and other parties that have BML on their radars ...just remember don't be spooked and maintain your exit strategy based on what you know and not what others want you to think is going on...IMHO at present I wold say BML is a very strong buy but only time will tell ...well done to those who were in the action today IMO great buying...GL all not long to go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.737M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 37617337 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 14386896 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.