Seriously, the level of posts on this forum from the right side...

1. 12,609 Posts.
    Seriously, the level of posts on this forum from the right side of politics is reaching new lows every week on this forum. Posters are setting PB's every second day.....lol.

It's quite amazing to watch the intolerance and anger that seems to be creeping into the right wing posts, so reflective of the headkicking, abrasive, incompetent Tony Abbott. It's exactly what any thinking person would have predicted from the moment that Abbott became 'leader' of the right.

He possesses no vision, no flair, no policies, so fear is his domain, and the results are so sadly obvious.

With every attempt by Labor to address any given situation responsibly, comes this ridiculous frenzied outburst from the right. Logic goes out the door, even when they are forced to realise after awhile, that they really were barking at shadows.

A long overdue mining tax is met with complete uproar from the right, despite the obvious need for it. Sure, it may need to be tweaked or modified significantly at times in the future. Most policies do require that.

The same madness prevails on a carbon tax, with some of the reasons against it offered on this site being simply childish rhetoric.

Then we go back to the 'pink batts' policy, which obviously met problems with shonky conmen trying to take advantage of the scheme, and cries from the right still blaming Labor for deaths, despite the fact that courts have since found operators to be at fault.

The frenzy and exaggeration is ridiculous.

At least 5 times in the last few weeks, I've seen right wing posters virtually suggesting some sort of unpeaceful uprising/revolt etc. Just plain rubbish.

Labor has been by no means perfect. Far from it. Just as the previous government was.

But the fear and frenzy we see from the right is something only Tony Abbott would be capable of manufacturing.

The guy has a great propensity to create division. And wow, isn't it so obvious since he's found himself in a position to be able to foster its growth.

Personally, I don't go much on Gillard, but she isn't capable of doing the damage to this nation that Abbott is. Not even in the same ballpark.

I see someone telling us Abbott is evil. I wouldn't describe him as evil. That might be a bit exaggerative. But he'd be the last person I'd want to see as leader of this nation.

Some of the right wing posters on this site need to settle down a bit if you ask me. Disagreeance is one thing. Rank intolerance is another.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.