I knew there was a conspiracy. HC loaded with lib staffers and...

1. 87 Posts.
    I knew there was a conspiracy. HC loaded with lib staffers and their sycophants, disgusting. Thank you for alerting me to this.

Seriously, while there are some who attack the personal traits of rudd and Gillard most debate on here is reasonable and constructive. For those that keep attacking below the belt, well all I can say is there are multitudes of bad policies, failed policies, policies announced that never see the light, broken promises, policies to increase the size of government, etc etc etc of labors making that they can take issue with without getting personal.

Isnt that how it works in a democracy. It seems that the die hard labor supporters and their party think that any who oppose their ridiculous policies should shut up lie down or go away.

And before you label me as a sad liberal party fanboy, i regrettably voted for labor in 2007 as I thought there was some hope of a government that may fix some of the worst policies of the then coalition government. What a failure it has been.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.