PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Leadership is a theme here thats been discussed directly and...

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Leadership is a theme here thats been discussed directly and indirectly by many of us.

The CEO has been an employee with PLV since February 2012 - plenty of time to stamp his authority and leadership on the company and to assure shareholders.
    This has not happened.
    There has been no engagement with shareholders.

This has not happened in any meaningful or direct way. Shareholders are looking for leadership right now perhaps more than any other time in this companies history.

20 cents list price back 7+ years ago. SPP 78 cents.
    All time highs of 2:50 and in relatively recent times $1:30+.

Now just 6 cents....

If this company does not see that as a problem or as something that needs directly to be dealt with and communicated with shareholders then clearly there is a disconnect here - a massive one.

A new financial year is upon us. A good time to talk it up and tell it how it is.

Enter Malcolm Macpherson Mr Chairman.

Mr Macpherson built a successful career as Chief Executive of Iluka Resources Limited in the 1980s and 1990s, growing the company from a $50 million market cap miner in 1978 to a $1 billion mineral production and processing corporation by 2001. He has broad national and international mining and energy experience. Currently Mr Macpherson is a director of
    Minara Resources, Bathurst Resources and the Canadian listed company Titanium Corporation.

As a shareholder I continue to scratch my head here.
    The company has just secured 19 million. Its going for 3 shiploads IO a month....and we languish at 6 cents...

Until real tangible evidence can be demonstrated to shareholders that all is well and that shareholders are the primary concern here - questions will be continued to be asked.

What is going on?
    Why has this happened?
    What is PLV doing about it?
    How will PLV reinvigorate the company and return to shareholders?

Fair questions I would have thought.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.