PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

right time for a chairmans address , page-2

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    The point is, that if you are to look at where these people have worked in the past, especially BC, you would have noticed that he has done the hard yakka with big corporations, and where with these big corporations/conglomeration the likes of RIO, the contacts between the retail investors and the Management and Board, is practically NIL.

I have been invested in some of these big corporation and, when I tried to get in touch with someone, chances are that you'd be waiting for the cows to come home first, before you will be lucky enough to get someone to call you back.

You might be given a chance of saying or put something in writing to be discussed at an AGM in the proxy from, but chances are that, more times than not, what you have asked in writing to be discussed won't even be brought up for mention at the meeting. Being there done that, so I can talk from past experience.

So what can we expect from people that have gained most of their experience in that environment.??? Have you ever tried to get in touch with an MD of one of those companies.?? Well mate I can lay a wager with you that IMHO, you'd have a better chance of going to the moon first before you will succeed in doing it.

Tony S. was different as, IMHO, he started the company and he was more in contact with his shareholders/ investors regardless if they were retail ones, or Institutional ones.

Do you honestly think that you can change that mentality.?? Somehow I don't believe so because, as the old saying goes, "YOU CAN'T TEACH AN OLD DOG NEW TRICKS"

Just groan and bear it people, as there is nothing we can do. Not until the next AGM will come up seeking our approvals of many Resolutions. One of them of course, will be the Remuneration one, plus of course some Directors that will be seeking our approval for re-election.
    That is the only time that we can have a say. Just like Politicians at an election when, the only time that we have a say, is during that election proceeding. after that, we have no more say in anything.

I hope that someone in the office will follow these threads and pass that issue on to the powers that be. But, I personally wouldn't like to be holding my breath for fear of getting blue in the face.

Regards to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.