ECT 25.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Chaps,I also believe we stay in suspension until there is some...

1. 648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207
    Chaps,

I also believe we stay in suspension until there is some sort of solid acknowledgement from our Indian partners. We can argue about what that means but I cannot see any other way given we are now on this path. I cannot detect any sense of panic at ECT at offices, those who have communicated will confirm this. BTW this doesnt mean I am in agreeance with the approach though that is a different discussion.

A joined statement by all 3 parties would be a good start acknowledging the good work to date (culturally sensitive) with a clear roadmap to the future beyond just a signing ceremony. IE what are the expectations from our India partners perspective, do they see this as potentially ground-breaking OR just another R&D project in their large portfolio?

r Clear Intend is Requirednow.

Broadly4 outcomes here that will shape the future of ESI (with in between brackets MYOPINION on LIKELYHOOD and VALUE

(1)
    The India Deal goes ahead as proposed with clear intend – 60% fairvalue 4.4 cents + high liquidity
    (2)
    The India Deal goes forward with 1 Indian partner/30% fair value 1.9 cents + medium liquidity
    (3)
    The India Dead does not go ahead/ 10% fair value 0.7 cents + extremely low liquidity
    (4)
    Domestic initiatives which yield short term revenue/ 10% fair value 0.7 cents + low liquidity

my model is quite sensitive to timing and revenue inflows based oncurrent known unknowns let alone unknown unknowns.

Yours on Hotcopper,

DoubleDutch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $297 79.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 17643627 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14484105 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.