MMZ 0.00% 0.1¢ mooter media limited

right time right stock

1. 2,956 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Morning all,

well it was a fantastic finish to the week, I'm sure that positive sentiment will continue through this week. As I mentioned on FB that it is apparent that MMZ is in the right space at the right time. Everyone is chasing a % of the social gaming Movement. As you would all realize that there has been so much media coverage lately about up coming zynga ipo, Facebook gaming platform and recently Myspace have come out saying they will try to move more into social gaming. We are all aware that it is a huge money earner at the moment for these companies and the potential for MMZ/HS is huge. I'm sure HS have been developing this unique photo/ gaming application for some time now and it shows the great foresight by management. For those posters who don't like the fundamentals of MMZ, I say what fundamentals, this is the wrong end of town to be trading on fundamentals, it's being driven purely on speculation and positive sentiment about the social gaming revolution. Fundamentals will not be in place until earnings are established. Like I said this is the right time and the right space for MMZ and we will do well here. IMO only of course

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.