SPM 0.00% 2.2¢ speewah metals ltd

right...time to get the message out there...

1. 2,871 Posts.
    Seeing as the company, IMHO, has not done a very good job of selling the Speewah story to the world, I thought I might do my little bit to get the word out there. Here's some info from Ocean Equities that was penned 1 year ago. It is about the Vanadium Sector. The complete document can be found here:

Vanadium Sector Review

Some key points to note in the document:

We believe that out of our peer analysis group, three companies stand out for different reasons (SPM is one of them):

Speewah Metals (SPM.AU | MCap A$39m) – Speewah is by far the largest defined resource in our peer group, if not globally. The overriding key feature of the project is the vanadium tenor of the concentrate which is ranked far above the group.

Standouts

Largo Resources | LGO.CN | Maracás, Brazil
    Speewah Metals | SPM.AU | Speewah, Aus
    Energizer Res | EGZ.CN | Green Giant, Mad
    Ones to Watch
    Atlantic Ltd | ATI.AU | Windimurra, Australia
    American Vanadium | AVC.CN | Gibilleni, USA
    Companies Included
    Apella Res | APA.CN | Iron T / Lac Dore, Can
    Atlas Iron Ore | AGO.AU | Balla Balla, Aus
    Argex Mining | RGX.CN | La Blache, Canada
    Quest Minerals | QNL.AU | Victory Bore, Aus
    Reed Resources | RDR.AU | Barrambie, Aus
    Sino Vanadium | SVX.CN | Daquan, China
    TNG Limited | TNG.AU | Mt Peake, Aus

Speewah Metals One of, if not the, largest titanomagetite deposits in the world: High vanadium tenor in concentrate...

3,566Mt at 0.30% V2O5

Speewah Metals ("SPM") has established a portfolio of 100% owned leases covering 575 sq kms in the East Kimberley region of Western Australia. These leases host one of the worlds largest and highest quality titanomagnetite/vanadium resources (currently JORC estimated at 3.6bt in a ~ 50m thick, flat lying, at surface, mostly unoxidised state). The leases are also prospective for many other minerals including copper/gold, fluorspar, silver, lead, zinc and platinum. Speewah has targeted to further increase Vanadium resources by ~100% over the next 6 to12 months by the drilling of other known outcrop adjacent to the current resources. An unusually high tenor relationship with the magnetite/Vanadium crystals has enabled the establishment of much higher than average grades (up to 2.6% V) in concentrate. Titanium, vanadium and iron in this concentrate have also been shown to dissolve in some acids - opening a future potential pathway to recover metal products such as Vanadium pentoxide, Titanium dioxide and ferric chloride in large volumes. The sheer magnitude and quality of this deposit makes it an essential component of any portfolio focussed on the Vanadium sector.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.