Misty I beg to differ. Before the last election, shorten stated...

1. 1,775 Posts.
    Misty I beg to differ.
    Before the last election, shorten stated that they will bring in another 25000 M.E socalled
    refugees per year and I remember him quite clearly stating that they will be coming in through the
    Air ports, and a couple of weeks before the election he stated that he will bring all the other
    socalled refugees in that are on Narau, and Manus islands and anywhere else they are.
    Now if that is not opening the borders.
    And do not forget that is on top of the existing amount that are coming in under the Liberals, all open
    borders as far the Majoriy of Australians see it on the question of moslems on immigration 76% if
    I remember correctly.
    And for your last peice, It is all in your mind, but labor wouldn't care what you think as you will
    never vote labor.
    Why would anybody with any nous vote for Labor, I along with a lot of other people were labor
    life long voters up until the last election, and know we have grown and expanded our knowledge
    than being stuck in a Leftist Marxist Party, that has all their members brainwashing children
    with their ideals, instead of educating them, verified by the latest report, that our childrens
    education is falling down the shite shoot compared to the rest of the world.

Cheers.
    Simmo.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.