I've never been into the whips and chains stuff - but, I have to...

1. 80,779 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I've never been into the whips and chains stuff - but, I have to say - some of the kit they wear is very attractive

when I was at the academy - there was a bloke there who used his business work for his degree - he made sex stuff for dungeons ------ it was extraordinarily beautiful stuff - he really was an artist - he was very well known for his paddles --------- and, the girls really were interested in them - made one think more about what women really want

anyway - that Mildura case ------------- that to me - has to have put the antennae of every solicitor in the land up sky high -------- and, some of them will be fishing for work --------------------- this here - where we all are - is a fantastic pond of opportunity ----------------- IMO

of course - you have to have the right bonehead normally - they have to have some money -- but, if you can take the platform with you - that changes the dynamic ------------ as I said - Facebook is a big animal to take down - whereas - the smaller ones ------------ hmmmm - pretty good targets I suggest

that's going to change the report systems when it happens

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.